In recent weeks, we have studied many different topics, such as - the American dream, the US immigration system, accents, teachers who speak English as a second language, roadblocks for adult students of English, bilingual education, dealing with stereotypes, working conditions for undocumented immigrants, and others.
You are going to choose a topic and investigate it further. You will have to ...
• decide which topic you want to learn more about and ask a question(s) to guide your research
• find articles that can inform your research (minimum 3 + 1 if there are 4 people)
• do a personal research - an interview, a survey, an experiment
• create a PSA or podcast by teaching other Spanish learners what you learned
• present your project to the class