- Have the article from the database open in your browser.
- Click "Citation Tools" under "Tools" in the top right.
- Use the pull down menu to select your citation style.
- Copy the citation.
- Go to your EasyBib Bibliography page and click the "Database" tab.
- Click "Copy & Paste."
- Paste in the citation.
- Correct any capitalization in order to properly follow APA guidelines.
- Click "Create Citation."
*If you are NOT using a Gale database (JSTOR, Project Muse, PsycArticles, etc), find the proper citation in the database you are using, and start at step 4 above.