Click the Greek building, if you need to get back to your Scrible Library while annotating your doc.
Be Aware: Highlighting AND leaving a comment will duplicate that highlighted text in your list of annotations. You will see the highlight listed and then the comment along with anchored, highlighted text listed separately. Not a big deal...Just something to be aware of.
Edit/check every citation!
1. Click the settings gear next to your library. (When you hover, you'll see it.)
2. Click "Collaborators."
3. Click "Add Collaborators."
4. Click "Add individual collaborators."
5. Type student collaborator email addresses.
6. Decide what those collaborators are allowed to do.
7. Click "Add."
First highlight a section, then add a comment directly from that highlight.
The legend is helpful for determining what each marking and highlight color stands for.